April 14, (Saturday) 10 am to Noon, Adopt-A-Road, Brown Rd between Baldwin and Joslyn, Orion Twp, 48359. Meet at Costco lot (East entrance) to get your vests and bags. Wear sturdy shoes and layers as it warms fast. Gloves are a must have and poking sticks are optional. Please read Team Safety Briefing Brochure: http://www.rcocweb.org/Environmental/Adopt_A_Road_Safety.aspx Rain date is Sat. April 21, same time and place.
Wednesday April 18, 2012 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at C-Pub (a.k.a. Clansman Gaelic Pub), 2325 Joslyn Court, Lake Orion, MI. map link http://g.co/maps/v3gxq
- Our guest speaker will be Tony Troupiano, host of “First Shift” on AM 1310, a Progressive radio station serving the Detroit area market.
- Also, we will show the 17 minute documentary “The Road We’ve Traveled” released by the Obama for President campaign.
- We will also be notarizing Precinct Delegate affidavits, so please attend and fill one out!
- In case you haven’t, now is the time to join or renew your membership in the NODC
- Please bring canned and packaged goods to donate to the Oxford/Orion Fish food bank
April 28, (Saturday) 6 pm to 9 pm, MDP Jefferson-Jackson Dinner and Celebration, Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI – Join the NODC at our table and hear the Keynote Speaker Robert Gibbs. The NODC is looking to again have our own table. If you plan to attend, please call the MDP at 517-371-5410 and ask to sit with the North Oakland Democratic Club.