Please join us for our Wed. March 19 meeting, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at C-Pub in Canterbury Village, 2325 Joslyn Rd, Lake Orion, MI (map)
- Our guest speakers are State Rep. Dist. 27 Ellen Cogen Lipton who will speak on the issues related to the Educational Achievement Authority (EAA) http://027.housedems.com/district-map
- Susan Grettenberger, Social Work Program Director at Central Michigan University and candidate for Congress, MI-8, who is seeking to challenge Rep. Mike Rogers in 2014
- Rick Pluta, Reporter / Producer – Michigan Public Radio Network. His beats include the Legislature and courts, as well as environmental and legal issues. Pluta has covered the Michigan Capitol since 1987.
- You can file for Precinct Delegate, we will have a Notary Public available to notarize your Affidavit of Identity, which must be filed with the Oakland County Clerk – Elections Division
- Now is the time to renew your membership or join the North Oakland Democratic Club (membership form)
- We will have nominating petitions for Governor, U.S. Senate, Congress, and petitions to Raise the Minimum Wage.
- Please bring canned or packaged food donations to our meeting for the Oxford/Orion FISH Food Pantry (please no expired food as it can’t be accepted)