- Sept. 1, (Mon.) 9:30 am – 11:30 am – Labor Day Parade in Clarkston with Phil Reid for Commissioner. Phil Reid for Oakland County Commissioner, District 4, is registered for the Labor Day Parade in Clarkston. The Friends of Phil Reid look forward to your participation on Monday, September 1, 2014! This is a one mile parade route, and it should move fairly quickly. Please arrive by 9:30 am. The parade will begin at Renaissance High School (“D” – Clarkston Community School’s alternative education building) at 6558 Waldon Rd., (map link) across from Clarkston Elementary at 10:00 AM sharp and proceed down Church St., north on Main St. through downtown Clarkston, turning left on Miller Rd. The parade will end before reaching St. Daniel Catholic Church (“A”) on Miller near Holcomb Rd.
We will be able to shuttle people back to Renaissance HS, or you can park near the parade end (at or near @St Daniel Catholic Church 7010 Valley Park Dr, Clarkston, MI 48346). Please let me know if you can participate (email email@example.com or phone 248-802-9203)
- Sept. 6, (Sat.) 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Fundraiser to Elect Phil Reid for Oakland County Commissioner.
Please join us at “Bittersweet Farm”, the home of Bob McGowan and Barbara Hamilton, 8551 Allen Rd, Clarkston, MI 48348 (map link) Saturday, September 6 from 5 pm – 7 pm for a fundraiser to elect Phil Reid, County Commissioner. [I-75 to M-15 (Ortonville Rd), M-15 to Hubbard, Hubbard to Allen Rd]Host $250, Supporter, $100, Friend $50 $General Ticket $25. Please make checks payable to Friends of Phil ReidRefreshments provided. Kindly also RSVP to Barbara Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.orgPaid for by Friends of Phil Reid 6050 Shappie Rd, Clarkston, MI 48348
- Sept 17, (Wed.) 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – NODC September Meeting at Clarkston Union (M/C Room, downstairs), Invited speakers include Supreme Court Candidate Deborah Thomas; Oakland Community College Trustee candidate Dr. Randolph Ston; and Steve Pontoni, Michigan Association for Justice, on behalf of Chief Judge Bill Murphy for Michigan Supreme Court; are all invited, and Melissa Bernardi on behalf of the Michigan Coordinated Campaign.
- Sept 20 (Sat) - Adopt-A-Road Fall pick-up, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. 400 Brown Rd (Costco N.E. Parking Lot) We provide bags and safety vests, please bring work gloves and study shoes. More hands makes the task go faster!
- September 21, (Sun) – noon – 5 pm - Taste of Clarkston (W. Washington St at Main St), Clarkston, MI 48346 Please join us at our 10′ x 10′ canopy on Washington St. as we once again participate in this hugely popular street festival.
- September 21, (Sun) – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Oakland County Democratic Party 54th Annual Phil Hart Dinner. Please join our table as we recognize our own Kevin Church, Precinct Delegate of the Year!
- September 27 (Sat) – Septemberfest – Ortonville 10 am – 5 pm (South St at Mill St) Please join us at our 10′ x 10′ canopy on South St. as we once again participate in this popular street festival.