There are a a number of events that the North Oakland Democratic Club will participate in in September.
- With the approach of the Michigan expansion of Medicaid, a Michigan health care exchange, and enrollment for health care plans relating to the Affordable Healthcare Act, the NODC has invited a speaker from the Michigan AARP, Steven Hernandez from Michigan Consumers for Healthcare and possibly another speaker (to be announced) to provide an update. We will meet Thurs. Sept 19th at Red Knapp’s American Grille 6722 Dixie Hwy., Clarkston, 48346 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm As always, please bring canned and packaged food for the Oxford/Orion FISH Food Pantry – the need for food support has only grown larger in North Oakland County
- Please be part of the North Oakland Democratic Club table at the OCDP 53rd Annual Phil Hart Dinner, Sun. Sept.15, 6:00 pm at Club Venetian 29310 John R Road Madison Heights, MI 48071 Click here for tickets. Please let me know if you are making plans to attend and would like to sit at our table.
- Sun. Sept 15, noon to 5 pm Please drop by the NODC canopy at Taste of Clarkston. We will be with exhibitors in the parking lot on N Main St, at W. Washington St.
- Sat. Sept 21, 8:30 am to 10:30 am. Please join us for our September Adopt-A-Road pick-up on Brown Rd between Joslyn Rd and Baldwin Rd. Meet us in the northeast corner of the Costco parking lot (400 Brown Rd) . Bring work gloves and sturdy shoes, we will provide the safety vests, bags, and picking sticks
- Sat. Sept. 28, 10 am to 5 pm. Please drop by the NODC canopy at Septemberfest in Ortonville. We will be on South St, above Mill St.