- Sat. May 3 11:00 am – 12:30 pm – 8th District Meeting at Eastside Mario’s in Rochester Hills
- Mon. May 5 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – North Oakland Democratic Club Cinco de Mayo Fundraiser
Please join the NODC, Michigan Lt. Governor candidate Lisa Brown, Michigan Attorney General candidate Mark Totten, Michigan Democratic Party Chair Lon Johnson, and other candidates to be announced for a Cinco de Mayo Fundraiser, Social Event and Nacho Buffet, Monday, May 5, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at The Burning Oak Smokehouse, 595 N. Lapeer Rd., Oxford MI 48371
- $20.00 per person, includes Nacho Buffet and some beverages
- 60/40 Raffle!
- We will also have a Notary Public at the meeting for Precinct Delegates
Contact Kevin Church for additional details: 810-394-8253
- Tues. May 6 3:00 – 4:00 pm – Filing Deadline for Precinct Delegate, candidates appear on the August 5, 2014 Democratic Primary Ballot
- Please download, print, and bring your Notarized application to the Oakland County Clerk’s Office
- Find your polling location here: https://webapps.sos.state.mi.us/mivote/
Attn: Election Division
1200 N. Telegraph Rd.
14 East – West Wing