- Our January 2012 NODC meeting will be Thur. Jan. 19, 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the Clarkston Red Knapps 6722 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI
Guest speakers include:
- UoM Regent candidate Mark Bernstein,
- Jeanie Lamreaux update on Anti-Bullying at Clarkston Schools,
- Scott Banks, MEA VP of Clarkston Community Schools (update)
- Lance Enderle for Congress (update)
- Jan. 24, Tues. State of the Union Watch Party at Clansman Gaelic Pub (a.k.a. C-Pub) in Canterbury Village, 2325 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, MI, 48360 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm (meeting room upstairs) – Hope to see you there! R.S.V.P here! http://bit.ly/w7Fuzy
We are now collecting 2012 membership renewals and looking for new members! Membership is on a calendar year basis.