January 15th, 2015
Wed. Jan. 21, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – North Oakland Democratic Club Meeting at Clarkston Union, 54 S. Main St. Clarkston, MI 48348
- Invited Speakers: Andy Meisner – Oakland County Treasurer, John Stilley – Chair, Waterford Democratic Club
- We will be electing officers for the 2015 – 2016 cycle for the North Oakland Democratic Club. The NODC Nominating Committee has recommended Phil Reid – Chair, Francine Melotti – Vice Chair, Kevin Church – Treasurer. No recommendation at this time for Secretary.
- We will elect members to the NODC Executive Committee at our February 18 meeting. If you would like to participate as a member of the Executive Committee, please contact Phil Reid at 248-922-9203 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please bring packaged and canned foods for Oxford/Orion FISH (please check that “sell by” date has not been exceeded). January Pantry Wish List: jelly and jam, vegetable soup, chili, mandarin oranges, whole or stewed tomatoes, pasta or rice sides, cereal.
- Now is the time to join or renew your NODC (calendar year) membership. Please download our Membership Form.
December 8th, 2014
Dec. 17 (Wed) NODC Mtg and Holiday Celebration 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm at C-Pub (a.k.a. Clansman Gaelic Pub) at Canterbury Village, 2325 Joslyn Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48360. Entrance via Joslyn Ct. C-Pub is directly behind the Kings Court Castle banquet facility.
Guest Speakers include Michigan Democratic Party Chair Lon Johnson, who will discuss the 2014 General Election; and Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner Jim Nash, who will discuss the impact of pending “lame duck” legislation that would change the election years for county-wide offices.
Please bring canned and packaged food to donate to the Oxford/Orion FISH Food Pantry. (Please now food donations that have exceeded the “sell by” date). December Pantry Wish List: Cereal, Boxed potatoes (any kind), Canned pasta (Spaghetti, Chef Boyardee, etc.), Gravy, Mustard, Canned stew, Tomato sauce and paste, Stewed tomatoes
Now is the time to join or renew your membership with the North Oakland Democratic Club! Membership form. Membership is on a calendar year basis. Any memberships received between now and January 1 will be considered 2015 memberships.