- Sun. 10.2.16 10 am – 5 pm Taste of Clarkston, W. Washington St at Mill St, downtown Clarkston, 48346 – join us at our booth as we support our candidates!
- Sun. 10.9.16 6 pm – 9 pm – Oakland County Democratic Party annual Phil Hart Dinner at Farina’s Banquet Center in Berkley, MI, let us know if you would like to join our table! If so, tickets are $85 There will be a Presidential Debate Watch Party at the end of the event.
- Tues. 10.11.16 7 pm – 9 pm OCDP Executive Committee Mtg., location tba
- Wed. 10.21.16 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm NODC monthly meeting at Clarkston Union (downstairs) 54 S Main St, Clarkston, MI 48346 – Speakers (candidates) to be announced.
- Mon., Sept 5 9:30 am Labor Day Parade in Clarkston, the NODC will walk with Andy Meisner. Parade starts at 10 am at St. Daniel Church at Holcomb and Miller.
- Tues. Sept. 13 7 pm Oakland County Democratic Party meeting at Plumbers Local 98, 555 Horace Brown Dr, Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Wed. Sept 21 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm NODC meeting at C-Pub, 2325 Joslyn Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48360 – Guest speaker Marie Donigan will speak about the Rapid Transit Authority ballot initiative. Candidates (North Oakland) are invited to speak to the group
- Sat. Sept 24 10 am – 5 pm Septemberfest in Ortonville, (Mill St at South St)
- Save the date: Sun. Oct 2 Taste of Clarkston Noon to 6 pm, corner of Washington and Main St
Sat. Aug. 6 10:15 a.m. – Noon – Lone Ranger Parade in Oxford, meet at Oxford Marketplace, 208 S. Washington, Oxford, MI 43871, parade route is North on Lapeer Rd (M24) for .8 miles to the Oxford Fire Dept on Church St. Please join us to support our candidates!
Sun. Aug. 7 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – OCDP annual Summer Picnic, this year at the home of the Honorable Mykale Garrett, 18804 Lacrosse Ave., Lathrup Village, MI 48076. Suggested donation is $20.16 or OCDP Basic Membership renewal. This is a potluck, so please bring a dish to share. RSVP to Amanda at email@example.com
Sat. Aug. 13 10:30 – Noon, Oakland 8th District Convention, Orion Twp. Public Library, 825 Joslyn Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362 Sat. Aug 13 10:30 – Noon Oakland 8th District Convention – Orion Twp Library we will be electing 1 female delegate to the MDP Credentials Committee, 1 male and 1 female (alternate delegates) to the MDP Platform & Resolutions. We will also be voting to approve any submitted resolutions to be sent to the MDP Platform and Resolutions Committee. Candidates welcome!
Sat. Aug. 20 4 pm – 8 pm – NODC Annual Summer Picnic, this year at the home of Fred and Nancy Miller, 875 N Baldwin Rd, Oxford, Mi 48371 Food, Fun, and Candidates! Adults $10 each, Children under 18 $5 each, Please bring a dish to pass, NODC will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks, water Also, please bring a donation for our ongoing support of the Oxford/Orion FISH Food Pantry
Sat. Aug. 27 9 a.m – 8 p.m. Michigan Democratic Party State Convention at Lansing Center, 333 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933. We will be electing Candidates for State Supreme Court; State Board of Education; State University Boards; Michigan Presidential Electors.
Precinct delegates, Democratic elected officials, and Democratic nominees to partisan office must be members of the Michigan Democratic Party on August 27, 2016 and may become members that day when they register at State Convention. Otherwise, in order to vote at the State Convention, a person other than a precinct delegate, Democratic elected official, or Democratic nominee to partisan office must be a member of the Michigan Democratic Party at least thirty (30) days prior to August 27, 2016 or by July 29, 2016
The 2016 Michigan Coordinated Campaign is up and running! The closest office is at 4 N. Saginaw St. Pontiac, MI 48342. The area coordinator is Elania Pruzinski, and the Oakland Cty Regional Field Director is Mona DeQuis. Please drop by and introduce yourself.
July 4, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Clarkston Independence Day Parade
Meet at St. Daniel Church Parking Lot. Parade begins at 10:00 a.m.
Parade ends at Renaissance H.S., parking at Clarkston Elementary School 6589 Waldon Rd, Clarkston, MI 48346
Help us support our candidates!